In 1993, CAL-KOR was established as an outstanding leader in the insurance industry with a mission statement of “We ensure your success”. With big visions for our future, we are an insurance services company who strive to move forward with our customers.
- Manage a book of volume for new and renewal.
- Marketing for New and Renewal in time.
- Communicate regularly with Client and/or Producers to update, advise and inform.
- Provides consultative risk advice to commercial clients, including the production, analysis, and recommendations for changes to insurance coverage
- Real-time problem solving and client guidance
- Engages in limited client strategy meetings to manage expectations and coordinate strategy for upcoming year
- Helps review new business opportunity information and participates in new client prospecting activities
- Generates materials for Client presentations and meetings
- Creates and sends compliance communications as needed
- Property & Casualty CSR/Underwriter experience is preferred
- 5+ years related work experience
- Experience in mid-market size account handling is preferred.
- Applicants with active P&C Licenses are preferred
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work on a computer for a prolonged amount of time
- Bilingual preferred (Eng/Kor)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Incentive Plan
Los Angeles Office (3255 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA, 90010)
Executive Account Manager
Property & Casualty