property & casualty - Account Manager
In 1993, CAL-KOR was established as an outstanding leader in the insurance industry with a mission statement of “We ensure your success”. With big visions for our future, we are an insurance services company who strive to move forward with our customers.
- Prepare monthly production and activity reports.
- Manage a book of volume for new and renewal.
- Communicate regularly with Client and/or Producers to update, advise and inform.
- Marketing for New and Renewal in time.
- Prepare and deliver new & renewal proposals
- Possibly to support administrative works such as billing, claims, COI requests.
- Property & Casualty CSR/Underwriter experience is preferred.
- Applicants with active P&C Licenses are preferred.
- Bilingual – Korean and English Speaker
- Experience in MS Word and Excel is preferred.
- Ability to communicate fluently in writing and speaking.
- Thorough knowledge of insurance coverage and industry.
- Legally eligible to work in U.S
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Incentive Plan
Los Angeles Office (3200 Wilshire Blvd., S/T #1700, Los Angeles, CA, 90010)