In 1993, CAL-KOR was established as an outstanding leader in the insurance industry with a mission statement of “We ensure your success”. With big visions for our future, we are an insurance services company who strive to move forward with our customers.
- Establish and develop customer relationships and follow up with customers.
- Selling P&C(Commercial, Workers Comp, EPLI, Auto, Home) Health insurance , Life & Annuity.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly service.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, claims submissions, and billing verification.
- Become familiar with products, services and systems and participate in training provided by the agency.
- Meet monthly sales quotas by following our set processes.
- Contribute to individual goals and agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling and new initiatives.
- Expected to reach monthly/annual production goals.
- Follows proper processes and procedures for professional and quality output in the best interests of the customer and client.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and/or health and life insurances are required
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with brokerage agency or insurance related fields
- Legally eligible to work in U.S
- Settlement & Performance bonus support
- Mentoring program by successful field leaders
- In-house lead account support
- Professional field-marketing materials support & competitive business lines
- Continuous training & incoming call support
Los Angeles Office (3200 Wilshire Blvd., S/T #1700, Los Angeles, CA, 90010)